Dr. Peter Kubitz, DO

Dr. Peter Kubitz, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/3/R/33R76_w120h160_v14216.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Peter Kubitz, DO, Phoenix, AZ, Pain Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kubitz

Dr. Peter Kubitz, DO
Are you Dr. Kubitz?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 21 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 21

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Phoenix, AZ |

Very compassionate, caring, excellent bed side manner. I trust him 100% and I follow him where ever he goes. You can talk to him about anything. He is honest, sincere and trustworthy.

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

I have bulging discs By the time I got my appointment for a shot I was starting to improve Dr. Kubitz told me to return when and if the pain was unmanageable. He said we could not tell if it worked if I got a shot when it didn't hurt very much. Since thenI have continued to improve. I saw Dr Whirlow (another office) and she ordered an MRI and PT. I am grateful to Dr. Kubitz for NOT injecting me (to make some money). I shall return if the pain returns.

- in Phoenix, AZ |

Wonderful caring physician who truly understands chronic pain. Fantastic interpersonal skills and interactions. Provides exemplary care and consideration. One of the best physicians I've ever been treated by in my life. I've recently moved to Wisconsin and realized I'll likely never find a Pain Management physician of the same caliber as Dr. Kubitz.

- in Phoenix, AZ |

Great Doc. Back is doing great after procedures and PT.

- in Glendale, AZ |

I have been a patient of Dr. Kubitz's for a few years, as has my husband. I have always been pleased with Dr. Kubitz's time spent with me. The procedures I have received have definitely allowed me to more active with less pain.

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

Dr. Kubitz is an excellent diagnostician and he solves pain issues expertly. He is great!!! Curtis Hare

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
2.43 miles away
Dr. Jack Anderson, MD
Emergency Medicine
Same location as Dr. Kubitz
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.