7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Appointments & Offices
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Is Dr. Kamel accepting new patients?
What insurance does he accept?
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Perry L Kamel MD
- Perry L. Kamel M.D.
- 737 N Michigan Ave Suite 620
- Chicago, IL 60611
- (312) 573-9626 (Office)
- (312) 573-9636 (Fax)
- Parking: Parking Information and Directions: Parking is available in Dr. Kamel's office building. Please enter at 161 East Chicago Avenue, just east of the office building entrance. The parking fee is $12 for 2 hours and $14 for 4 hours, with validation. Please bring your ticket to the office to be validated. Additional Parking is located across the street from Northwestern Memorial Hospital, 222 East Huron. You may enter either through Superior or Huron Streets. The parking fee is $10 for 4 hours with validation. Please bring your tickets to the office to be validated.