Dr. Perry B. Hoeltzell, MD

Dr. Perry B. Hoeltzell, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/F/Q/2FQFR_w120h160_v11222.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Perry B. Hoeltzell, MD, Tooele, UT, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hoeltzell

Dr. Perry B. Hoeltzell, MD
Are you Dr. Hoeltzell?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 17 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 17

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in TOOELE UTAH |

THIS MAN HAS GIFTED HANDS,HES AND INCREDIBLE SURGEON.NOT ONLY THAT HE HAS EXCELLANT BEDSIDE MANORS.YOUR TREATED LIKE YOUR A HUMON. HES KIND AND GENTLE. i WOULD RECCOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE, THERES FEW AND FEW FAR BETWEEN I WOULD DO THAT FOR NOW ADAYS. MAY THIS GIFTED MAN HAVE MANY MORE YEARS OF LIFE TO SHARE HIS GIFT AND YET LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO LIVE A LIFE OF HIS OWN gOD BLESS HIM AND HIS WIFE.

- in Tooele, UT |

He is very caring. He got me right in and had to do a pier to pier because of my insurance. Totally went to bat for me.

- in Tooele, UT |

Dr. Hoeltzell is held high in my esteem after my interactions with him. I sought out Dr. Hoeltzell for a second opinion, and I am glad I did. His knowledge was extensive and his demeanor was terrific. He was very patient with me and conducted a thorough exam (the first since my injury, yet the 3rd doctor I had seen). He listened to my concerns and shared his knowledge of my injury/condition and the options for redress. I would recommend Dr. Hoetzell to the closest members of my, and you as well.

- in Wellington, fl |

My husband's spine and his life were crushed like a bag of chips from a freak ocean rip current. Dr. Hoeltzell Put him back together and gave my children back their father. There are no words to express our gratitude and the confidence we have in him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. David J. Nathan, MD
26.67 miles away
Dr. Blake Welling, MD
46.28 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.