Dr. Pedro K. Beredjiklian, MD

Dr. Pedro K. Beredjiklian, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/3/2/Y328P_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Pedro K. Beredjiklian, MD, Marlton, NJ, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 50

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Beredjiklian

Dr. Pedro K. Beredjiklian, MD
Are you Dr. Beredjiklian?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

More Details

- in Bellmawr, NJ |

He is awesome

- in McCabe |

I would highly recommend Dr. B to anyone who is considering hand surgery. He will listen to your concerns and work with you to decide what treatment/surgery will be in your best interest. Dr, Berendjiklian and his staff are extremely friendly and will spend the time to make sure you are completely satisfied with your visit.

- in Lansdowne, PA |

Knowing the pain involved and the severity of my injury I was very apprehensive to see any physician. At my initial visit with Dr.Beredjiklian my apprehensions immediately went away. His calm, confident and professional manner eased my worries. He performed surgery on my severely broken arm. I was impressed with how well he managed my pain before during and after my surgery. I would refer anyone and everyone that I know to him. He is a magnificent physician with impeccable skill and manner.

- in Philadelphia, PA |

I was having severe pain in my left wrist and on the advice of my daughter, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Beredjiklian, right from the start of the examination I felt very comfortable with Dr B. after the examination was complete Dr B. explained a procedure that would help my problem. He explained it in a very professional manner and at the same time he made sure I completely understood the surgical procedure. I would recommend Dr. B to all my family and friends without any hesitation ..

- in Exton, PA |

I have a great deal of respect and confidence in Dr. B. At the very first visit I felt I was important to him, not simply another patient. Knowledge, thoroughness and post surgery...success. I highly recommend Dr. B and Rothman.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
14.52 miles away
Dr. Nathan D. Bodin, MD
Orthopedic Surgery
1.62 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.