Dr. Paul J. Rummo, MD

Dr. Paul J. Rummo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/5/4/254L9_w120h160_v12840.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Paul J. Rummo, MD, Brentwood, TN, Sports Medicine

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rummo

Dr. Paul J. Rummo, MD
Are you Dr. Rummo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 19 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 19

3 out of 5

More Details

- in Franklin, TN |

I was referred to Dr Rummo by a Vanderbilt employee nearly 10 years ago. I have had several surgeries over that time and saw him often. He has always seemed genuinely interested in my health and discussed all options with me. I also like that he is conservative and employs all non-invasive methods prior to suggesting surgery.

- in Nashville, TN |

Excellent. Truly one of the best doctors I have visited. I have had 26 surgeries,cancer and 2 years of chemo - so I have seen quite a few doctors. Dr RUmmo is my favorite.

- in Brentwood, TN |

I have been seeing him since 2005 with a variety of issues resultant from 18 years of football. He has always demonstrated personal attention and sincere interest in my health and well being.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.