|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Key things you need to know aboutDr. Montalbano:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Montalbano's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunts - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 11 procedures
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- See all 32 conditions
More About Dr. Montalbano's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- 1055 North Curtis Road
- Boise, ID 83706
- Saint Luke's Boise Medical Center
- 190 East Bannock Street
- Boise, ID 83712
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Montalbano
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Montalbano!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Montalbano. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Montalbano!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Montalbano. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.