Dr. Paul K. Ky, DO

Dr. Paul K. Ky, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Paul K. Ky, DO, Fresno, CA, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ky

Dr. Paul K. Ky, DO
Are you Dr. Ky?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Fresno, CA |

I have just completed my fourth and final vertebral augmentation (L2,3,4,5) due to an auto accident occurring in 1959. I was having daily back pain and now I am basically pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Ky and his staff for their medical care and treatment. I am very thankful for having been referred to Dr. Ky.

1 out of 5
- in Fresno, CA |

Arguably the worst physician I have had to deal with in my adult life. I have been seeing him for 3 years. Not only my pain has not improved, but it has gotten worse. He just keeps ordering injections which do not work and charges the insurance company. He is basically an insurance guy, not the type of person you can trust. I picked him based on the reviews on the internet 9which he tells people to fill out on the first visit. Now I'm stuck with him. Don't make my mistake.

4 out of 5
- in Fresno, CA |

I have been disabled since 2005, do to a work related injury to my neck and back,i live with pain everyday since then and my life had come to a complete stop. Since I've been seeing this doctor I have actually gotten some of my life back , and the treatment I receive has brought the level of pain down to something I could live with. I would definitely recommend DR. Ky to anyone in need of pain management he really shows he cares about making you feel comfortable.

1 out of 5
- in Fresno ca |

He got my friend hooked on methodone. She didn't even know what he was giving her. Very unprofessional. My friend almost died from his lack of caring & explaining the strong narcotics he was prescribing. I would not recommend this Dr or any pain management Dr to anyone. I feel they are just legal drug pushers & need to be closed down everywhere. Not just in the State of Calif. terrible Dr. Do not go to Dr Ky , he's only doing this for the money. 2 clinics closed in Fresno, his is next??

3 out of 5
- in Fresno |

Dr Ky was very knowledgeable and took the time to listen. His staff is rude and unprofessional.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
0.08 miles away
Dr. Gopi Kasturi, MD
Dr. Harwinder Singh, MD
1.76 miles away

Find Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialists Near Fresno, CA

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.