Dr. Paul Jo, MD

Dr. Paul Jo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Paul Jo, MD, Ocala, FL, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jo

Dr. Paul Jo, MD
Are you Dr. Jo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 56 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 56

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Dunnellon, FL |

I am pleased with the care given to me. I feel comfortable which is important to me. Dr Jo, treats my husband also! I go to him with complete confidence! A Suberb Doctor!

- in Ocala, FL |

Thank God every thing went well for me and I Thank Dr. Jo and his staff for all there help. I had the time of my appointment wrong and was an hour late, but he still took the time to see me

- in Ocala, FL |

Dr. Paul Jo is a gentleman and a doctor that cares about his patient. I have found Dr. Jo to listen to me and respect what I have to say. I would certainly recommend Dr. Jo and I have already done so. Dr. Jo is the best! Caring, compassionate, and one of the kindest persons I have ever known.

- in Ocala, FL |

I thought he was a exceptional Doctor. He was very knowledgeable and his bed side manner was very caring and informative. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you for treating me like a person Dr. Jo. 100% Love his positive attitude. Love the Christian influence--music, pictures, etc.

- in Belleview, FL |

If I had read the other reviews before going to see Dr. Jo I would have been very uneasy about going but my experience with the whole staff has been just 180 degrees from theirs. I have been to see Dr. Jo several times and everyone there has always been very professional. I guess the only ones who review anything is when they have problems. I am here to say that Dr. Jo and his staff are great and I would recommend them anytime.

- in Stafford, TX |

My mother went to Dr. Jo and first off, they left her in the examining room for over an hour. Then Dr. Jo walks in and just asks "What are you here for?" Then once she was told what she needed and given a prescription, she went home and started taking the prescription. She had a severe allergic reaction from it. She went back up to Dr. Jo's office and asked if the nurse could just come out and quickly look at the rash that had spread all over her body. The front desk receptionist was rude and co

- in Ocala, Florida |

Accused me of having a venereal disease and told me to go back to see my gyn, who referred me there. I laughed. Hint: I do not actually have STDs or STIs. I am diagnosed interstitial cystitis and was in pain as we spoke but he told me he couldn't do anything for me. Ridiculous office wait time for a short visit. Rude man.

- in Ocala, Florida |

Had my mother wait 1.5 hours for 10 minutes of his time only to dismiss her and tell her there wasn't enough to go on. Told her to go see the doctors that referred her there again instead. Waste of her time and money.

1 out of 5

Horrible!! He has seen my father twice and has done a surgery on him both times. Dr. Jo brought a specialist into the surgery to help, the specialist messed up (per Dr. Jo) and wrapped some wire around my dads kidney and Dr. Jo was not able to finish his surgery. After my father vomited blood my mom called an ambulance to come get him and after Dr. Jo made a plan for my dad to go to Shands, Dr. Jo now claims that he has never seen my father and doesn't know him. Dr. Jo has refused to treat him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Ira Klimberg, MD
4.05 miles away
Dr. D Locke, MD
3.67 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.