Dr. Paul Jo, MD

Dr. Paul Jo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Paul Jo, MD, Ocala, FL, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jo

Dr. Paul Jo, MD
Are you Dr. Jo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 65 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 65

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Summerfield, FL |

Dr. Jo has been excellent in his treatment for prostate cancer. I have been cancer free for the last year and Dr. Jo did a wonderful job with my treatment.

-Ocala, FL |

kind-hearted, which is rare in md's. to the point quickly and listened attentively. was not condescending, was light-hearted simultaneously while being utterly professional.I left feeling happy to have found a gentle physician who represents the best qualities of his profession.I feel relieved that he will thoroughly monitor my health while avoiding any ego issues which sadly is rare in doctors. thank you also for a kind and effective and gentle staff. such a good experience. may God bless Dr. J

-Bellview, FL |

- in Ocala FL |

I hate hospitals and any invasive procedures to myself. Having said that Dr. Jo has prepared me mentally & medically, prayed with me, visited me, then performed the prostatectomy surgery. My oldest brother bragged about his prostatectomy surgery a few years ago and how he was up on his feet after only 3 weeks. Wow! I went to visit Dr. Jo the day after surgery to give him my good news. I admire, respect, and have the greatest confidence in Dr. Jo and love the spiritual atmosphere in his office.

-Beverly Hills, FL |

Besides being helpful, I was very impressed with the doctor's overall attitude. The doctor's office seems to reflect his cheerful demeanor.

- in Ocala, FL |

I had a negative experience several years ago with a different urologist.This visit was the complete opposite and while I don't relish doctor visits;I have to say this was a positive experience.Dr.Jo is an asset to his profession.

- in Dunnellon, FL |

I am pleased with the care given to me. I feel comfortable which is important to me. Dr Jo, treats my husband also! I go to him with complete confidence! A Suberb Doctor!

- in Ocala, FL |

Dr. Paul Jo is a gentleman and a doctor that cares about his patient. I have found Dr. Jo to listen to me and respect what I have to say. I would certainly recommend Dr. Jo and I have already done so. Dr. Jo is the best! Caring, compassionate, and one of the kindest persons I have ever known.

- in Ocala, FL |

I thought he was a exceptional Doctor. He was very knowledgeable and his bed side manner was very caring and informative. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you for treating me like a person Dr. Jo. 100% Love his positive attitude. Love the Christian influence--music, pictures, etc.

- in Belleview, FL |

If I had read the other reviews before going to see Dr. Jo I would have been very uneasy about going but my experience with the whole staff has been just 180 degrees from theirs. I have been to see Dr. Jo several times and everyone there has always been very professional. I guess the only ones who review anything is when they have problems. I am here to say that Dr. Jo and his staff are great and I would recommend them anytime.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Ira Klimberg, MD
4.05 miles away
Dr. D Locke, MD
3.67 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.