Dr. Paul D. Charron, MD

Dr. Paul D. Charron, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/9/B/29B86_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Paul D. Charron, MD, Richmond, VA, General Surgery & Surgery & Colon & Rectal Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Charron

Dr. Paul D. Charron, MD
Are you Dr. Charron?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 19 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 19

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Richmond, VA |

Dr. Charron is very knowledgeable and highly skilled. He takes time to explain all procedures thoroughly, including positive and negative outcomes. He treated me for rectal surgery and I had the best of results. He listened carefully to my concerns and offered very effective recommendations for relief. I can't recommend him highly enough. I have already sent a family member to see him. I was blessed to have Dr. Charron on my medical team and look forward to seeing him for ongoing care.

-Chesterfield, VA |

Dr. Charron is probably one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He spends time with you listening and actually paying attention to what you have to say. He is thorough in his exams. The time he spends with you definitely makes up for the time you wait. I've never had a doctor that spends more than 15-20 minutes with you. I trust all the decisions he makes, for he explains everything very detailed and in an understanding way. His nurse is also very helpful and considerate. Highly recommended!

- in Fredericksburg, VA |

My Son and I first Visit to Dr. Charron. He was GREAT. He really examines you for your health issue and Answered all my questions on me and my son of which I had many. Took his time ( even though he was running behind after surgery) and I never felt rushed. Great Doctor. Also; his Nurse ( Caitlin ) was Very Nice to us; helpful, friendly and courteous being the first time we meet her.

1 out of 5
-Chester, VA |

Let me start by saying I have no problems with Dr. Charron...however, the staff hasn't got a clue. The wrong patient's file was pulled for me., that of another person and they couldn't understand where the problem was., "did you ever go by another name"? There is no followup. The wait time was over one and a quarter hours. The office at Forest Avenue facility was very dated and dismal. In spite of the fact that I need surgery, I most likely will not be going to CRS.

1 out of 5
- in Henrico, VA |

This group practice is a disaster. It is a large group, and for whatever the reason, they can't get anything right. My experience from making an appointment to see this doctor and then to have a follow up test is the worst that I've ever had. They got everything wrong re: tests, conveying instructions for them, the results of them, making of appointments, etc., etc. I felt no sense of caring from the people who worked there. Everybody makes mistakes, but this place gets nothing right.

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab