Dr. Paul E. Buehrens, MD

Dr. Paul E. Buehrens, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/X/T/2XT9V_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Paul E. Buehrens, MD, Kirkland, WA, Geriatric Medicine & Family Medicine

Specializes in Geriatric Medicine • Male • Age 64

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Buehrens

Dr. Paul E. Buehrens, MD
Are you Dr. Buehrens?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5
  • 11 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 11

3.5 out of 5

More Details

-Bothell, WA |

My experience with Dr. Buehrens was by far the worst I have ever had with any doctor. He actually "joked" that he could come into an appointment with his eyes closed and tell the patient that the reason for their illness stemmed from being overweight and out of shape and be right most of the time. And that pretty much sums up my experience with him. He didn't ask me any questions, gave me no advice, and basically blew me off. He was condescending and pretentious. Stay far, far away!

- in Woodinville, WA |

I have been a patient at Lakeshore Clinic for over 50 years. This is the second time I have seen Dr. Buehrens and both experiences have been poor. He doesn't listen, blames illness on seasonal allergies, and does not want to prescribe antibiotics. I saw him on urgent basis and my normal doctor was booked. If he was my only experience with the clinic, I would never ever go back. See another doctor at the clinic, but avoid him.

1 out of 5

I wish I could give him less than 1 star. I saw him when my regular physician was unavailable, and he acted like prescribing antibiotics was akin to prescribing narcotics. VERY dissatisfied with his lack of care.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Geriatric Medicine
Dr. Connie J. Smith, MD
Dr. Anslem O. Opitoke, MD
Dr. Peter Sefton, MD
3.51 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.