Dr. Patrick A. Ruwe, MD

Dr. Patrick A. Ruwe, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Patrick A. Ruwe, MD, Guilford, CT, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ruwe

Dr. Patrick A. Ruwe, MD
Are you Dr. Ruwe?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2
  • 25 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 25

3.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Northford, CT |

I would recommend Dr. Ruwe to all who ask me and even if they don't ask me. I had the very best, courteous, and professional treatment from Dr. Ruwe and every single person in his office and in his operating room. I would recommend this practice to everyone. What a delightful group to deal with. I would be remiss if I also don't give kudos to your Physical Therapy department, especially Meaghan. Again thanks to all for getting me through it all. Sincerely, Sherry Ardine

- in Hamden, CT |

Dr. Ruwe is an excellent surgeon. A few years ago he fixed my husbands ACL, so when I was having knee trouble this year I went right to him. Just listening to my symptoms Dr. Ruwe was able to "diagnose" me with a torn meniscus. After an MRI confirmed Dr. Ruwe's assumptions, I had to have surgery. Not only was Dr. Ruwe calming and comforting on the day of surgery, the staff at the surgical center went above and beyond my expectations. I'm now 7 weeks post op and feeling great! Dr Ruwe is the best

-West Palm Beach, FL |

Dr. Ruwe has been caring for my knee to keep me playing tennis despite my arthritis. His treatment plan has allowed me to stay active with minimal pain. He has been patient, caring and supportive to me through my recovery process. He told me why the injury mechanically occurred and what I can do to avoid future injury. His direct office team got me in quickly for MRI and appointments. You can't go wrong choosing Dr. Ruwe if you have an orthopaedic injury.

- in Madison |

Dr. Ruwe has taken care of my family for many years. He is patient and compassionate with my elderly parents, reassuring and tuned in with my teenaged son. My son made the varsity basketball team only because of Pat's care and guidance through a tough injury just before tryouts. He is a gifted diagnostician and surgeon, and-- above all-- a kind, open, generous guy.

- in Branford Connecticurmt |

He is an Awesome Orthopedic Doctor. Anyone I know who has gone to Dr. Ruwe, feels the same way! He is professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I am always recommending him. I believe he is one of the Best in the New Haven area. We are lucky to have him!

- in Branford, CT |

Both myself and my son have been patients of Dr. Ruwe, He always took us in right away and took great care of my shoulder and my son with his many hockey injuries during youth hockey.

5 out of 5

I had a great experience with Dr. Ruwe. He is kind and very knowledgable. His staff is amazing.

- in Guilford, CT |

Dr. Ruwe was always thorough in his exams and questions. I never felt I was imposing on his time and expertise. He has a great bedside manner. I've referred him to many friends.

- in Branford, CT |

Conservative approach very detailed excellent followup with great results

-Branford, CT |

Dr. Ruwe quickly and accurately diagnosed by problem. I had an MRI quickly after my office visit. His excellent office staff quickly set up surgery and follow up PT. I was very impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner. I have recommended Dr. Ruwe to all of my friends who need orthopedic care.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Enzo J. Sella, MD
Dr. John D. Kelley, MD
Sports Medicine
Dr. John M. Aversa, MD
Same location as Dr. Ruwe
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.