Key things you need to know aboutDr. Kirk:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Kirk's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 3 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
- See all 28 procedures
More About Dr. Kirk's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 87.4% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kirk
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- The Christ Hospital Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Associates
- Cincinnati Bone & Joint Institute
- 4760 E Galbraith Rd
- Cincinnati, OH 45236
- The Christ Hospital Physicians
- The Christ Hospital Physicians - Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Madisionville
- 4460 Red Bank Rd Ste 110
- Cincinnati, OH 45227
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Kirk!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Kirk. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Kirk. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.