Key things you need to know aboutDr. Bolt:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Bolt's Specialties
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
- See all 14 procedures
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- See all 32 conditions
More About Dr. Bolt's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bolt
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinic
- TOC Regional at the Center for Advanced Medicine
- 1819 W Clinch Ave Ste 100
- Knoxville, TN 37916
- TOC Spine
- TOC Spine
- 9430 Park West Blvd Ste 110
- Knoxville, TN 37923
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Bolt!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Bolt. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Bolt. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.