Dr. Patrick F. Allan, MD

Dr. Patrick F. Allan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/3/W/Y3W6W_w120h160_v7109.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Patrick F. Allan, MD, Dayton, OH, Pulmonology & Critical Care Medicine & Sleep Medicine & Neurology

Specializes in Pulmonology • Male • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Allan

Dr. Patrick F. Allan, MD
Are you Dr. Allan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Lebanon OH |

I'm a new veteran and have been assigned to Dr. Allan. I'm extremely impressed with his know-how. He knew the right questions to ask and actions to take to help me. I have nothing but great experiences when I visit him. Not only is he fast, he's personable and makes your needs his priority. Thank you Dr. Allan!

1 out of 5
- in Germantown, OH |

Dr. Allan is probably a very good doctor... but unfortunately, I may never get to find out how good he really is because my experiences with his STAFF has led me to believe that they are at best, rude and incompetent. I have been hung up on, left on hold for long periods and as of recently can NOT seem to get a live person when I call. When i called repeatedly, I got a recording that said to "leave a message" but the calls were never returned.

5 out of 5
- in Huber Heights, OH |

Dr. Allan is a fabulous doctor. He spends all the time needed during each visit (you never feel rushed) and he is honest yet upbeat about my husband's Stage 4 COPD. We are so glad we found him!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pulmonology
Dr. Ellen B. Pacia, MD
Same location as Dr. Allan
Dr. Donald Zoz, MD
9.34 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.