Dr. Pascal A. Dauphin, MD

Dr. Pascal A. Dauphin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/T/8/YT8L5_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Pascal A. Dauphin, MD, Hendersonville, TN, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Specializes in Endocrinology • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dauphin

Dr. Pascal A. Dauphin, MD
Are you Dr. Dauphin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Gallatin, TN |

Initial appointment felt positive, then.. Nurse drawing blood said ?I?m not sure whose office I?m at?! Weeks later a VERY curt nurse says I can NOT get my results, I started asking questions and was hung-up on! So, I just called back and made an appointment so my wife and I could have our questions addressed. Nurse calls back, says she?s cancelled my apt. and the dr. will NOT see me for 3-months. I drive to the office & demand my results,my wife and I notice that I was listed as a FEMALE! Ugg.

2 out of 5
-Hendersonville |

He started out like he was going to be a good doctor. He put me on Synthroid but after several months of no improvement and actually getting somewhat worse, he would not consider switching meds to see if that was the problem. Apparently at that time, he was recieving money from the makers of this drug to promote it. After taking this drug for 2 and 1/2 years and only getting worse I dropped him as my doctor. I found another one that put me on an alternative drug. Immediately I got better.

1 out of 5
-Hendersonville, TN |

It took 2 months to get an appointment but my physician. Once I saw Dr. Dauphin I was impressed with the time he took to ask questions and he seemed truly interested in helping me solve my thyroid issue. The problem came after my visit. It will now be 2 weeks tomorrow and I have called 7 times for test results, even doctor promised a call today, had even marked my file urgent 3 times and I have YET to hear a word. WILL NOT GO BACK.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology
Dr. John Interlandi, MD
Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
10.32 miles away

Find Endocrinology Specialists Near Hendersonville, TN

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.