Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD

Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/S/D/2SDTN_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD, Wayne, NJ, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ganchi

Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD
Are you Dr. Ganchi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 96 responses
  • 22 reviews
1 5 96

4.9 out of 5

More Details

-Nashville, TN |

I just want to thank you for all your efforts in making my experience as comfortable and professional as possible.

-Birmingham, AL |

Continue to be who you are and do what you do. You're all great in my eyes and I'm am so happy to come to you! Thank you

1 out of 5
- in NJ |

Very sweet. Otherwise nothing special. More expensive than others in NJ, Boston & LA where I lived. His surgery was like $5000 more on average. I think people praise him cause they never got plastic surgery before. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I?ve been getting plastic surgery for years so I can compare Ganchi with others and he is only average. The only difference is how he spends lots of time with you.. But you gotta wait 2-3 hrs before even seeing him. It was 2-3 hrs every single time!

-Wheeling, WV |

Dr Ganchi and his entire staff couldn't have been nicer. He is an experienced surgeon and his work is beyond compare. Would recommend to anyone.

- in Parsippany, NJ |

First let me begin by telling you I've been going to Dr. Ganchi for 8 years & I recommend him to everyone! From fillers to procedures Ganchi is stellar. He listens with his ears & more importantly with his heart. You will not feel rushed when you visit Dr. Ganchi & his esteemed staff. Leila & Karen will make you feel at ease before you talk to Ganchi, the staff is extremely attentive & empathetic.It's rare to find a doctor that is so caring, knowledgeable & artistic as Dr. Ganchi. Excellent!

-St Louis, MO |

Great staff, positive atmosphere, responds to questions and emails quickly. I recommend Dr. Ganchi to friends and students whenever the opportunity comes up.

-Seattle, WA |

Dr. Ghanchi delivered as promised, he and his team mobilized upon my developing a hematoma after short scar surgery. The experience and his team was very good.

-Hallandale, FL |

I have seen a lot as a nurse and have had disappointing experiences in my hometown. I have learned the hard way and now know I would never see anyone other than Dr. Ganchi again.

-Stuart, FL |

Dr. Ganchi and his staff are very professional and caring people. The results of my neck lift were fabulous. Since I had it done, people tell me I look ten years younger than my age.

-Augusta, GA |

Dr. Ganchi and his staff were amazing. They Made me feel so comfortable. I feel my decision was one of the best decisions of my life. Not only were my results amazing but results were life altering.

Page of 3

DAVID L. ABRAMSON, MD
Plastic Surgery Specialist
5.11 miles away
Call (646) 569-9767 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.