Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD

Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/S/D/2SDTN_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD, Wayne, NJ, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ganchi

Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD
Are you Dr. Ganchi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 91 responses
  • 19 reviews
1 5 91

4.9 out of 5

More Details

-Wheeling, WV |

Dr Ganchi and his entire staff couldn't have been nicer. He is an experienced surgeon and his work is beyond compare. Would recommend to anyone.

- in Parsippany, NJ |

First let me begin by telling you I've been going to Dr. Ganchi for 8 years & I recommend him to everyone! From fillers to procedures Ganchi is stellar. He listens with his ears & more importantly with his heart. You will not feel rushed when you visit Dr. Ganchi & his esteemed staff. Leila & Karen will make you feel at ease before you talk to Ganchi, the staff is extremely attentive & empathetic.It's rare to find a doctor that is so caring, knowledgeable & artistic as Dr. Ganchi. Excellent!

-St Louis, MO |

Great staff, positive atmosphere, responds to questions and emails quickly. I recommend Dr. Ganchi to friends and students whenever the opportunity comes up.

-Seattle, WA |

Dr. Ghanchi delivered as promised, he and his team mobilized upon my developing a hematoma after short scar surgery. The experience and his team was very good.

-Hallandale, FL |

I have seen a lot as a nurse and have had disappointing experiences in my hometown. I have learned the hard way and now know I would never see anyone other than Dr. Ganchi again.

-Stuart, FL |

Dr. Ganchi and his staff are very professional and caring people. The results of my neck lift were fabulous. Since I had it done, people tell me I look ten years younger than my age.

-Augusta, GA |

Dr. Ganchi and his staff were amazing. They Made me feel so comfortable. I feel my decision was one of the best decisions of my life. Not only were my results amazing but results were life altering.

-Avon Lake, OH |

I would not use any other plastic surgery doctor except for Dr. Ganchi. He is the finest doctor I ever met. I love his office and the staff. I am very happy and would definitely recommend him to my friends.

-Rochester, MI |

Dr. Ganchi is fabulous. The staff is terrific. The procedures went great. The results are wonderful. I could not be more happy. The reactions from family and friends are great as well. I look yonger and refreshed. You cannot tell I had anything done. I do not look superficial, just the way I wanted to look.

-Escondido, CA |

Dr Ganchi is superb!!! Excellent doctor!! He made me feel very comfortable (especially with the procedure I had done) His staff members were also very comforting. Very happy with my results and would recommend to family and friends.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
Dr. Joshua A. Greenwald, MD
18.17 miles away
Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD
23.57 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.