Dr. Paolo Bolognese, MD

Dr. Paolo Bolognese, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Paolo Bolognese, MD, New Hyde Park, NY, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bolognese

Dr. Paolo Bolognese, MD
Are you Dr. Bolognese?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 22 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 22

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Took me over 10 years to get accurately diagnosed, finally found Dr Bolonese. He diagnosed me accurately and did my surgery in 2011. All those chronic health issues related to my Chiari are gone. I think he'd be shocked to meet me now, he only saw me at my worst. Thank you Dr Bolonese for giving me my life back, it's appreciated more than you can know!

- |

I saw Dr Bolognese today and am beyond thrilled. I never imagined I could find a doctor who completely understood the complex combination of ehlers danlos syndrome and cranio cervical instability. He was fabulous. Extremely knowledgable, patient, easy to talk to, compassionate and answered all of our questions thoroughly. He will be doing more tests to see if I need surgery. If surgery is necessary, I have complete faith in his knowledge and skill to do the job well.

- in M-ville, Pennsylvania |

I've been to many, many doctors throughout my 15 years of trying to feel better due to my horrible Chiari Malformation symptoms. I've even been to my local "best" doctors who always diagnosed me wrong. Dr. Bolognese is by far the nicest, most caring and most intelligent doctor I've ever seen. He is simply the best!!!!!!

- in Annville, KY |

I cannot stress enough how wonderful this man is with the rare and unusual patients like me. He understands us, he does everything he can for us. He was the first in a long line of surgeons who believed me. He is the one who performed my brain surgery and I am so much better now, months later. I recommend him to anyone with chiari or its ugly sisters.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Patrick B. Senatus, MD
14.55 miles away
Dr. Raj K. Narayan, MD
1.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.