Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre, MD

Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/H/Q/YHQ3F_w120h160_v11803.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre, MD, Englewood, CO, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery & Obstetrics & Gynecology & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 49

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Aguirre

Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
DR. AGUIRRE RESPONDS - (Dr. Aguirre, edit your response)

At Aguirre Specialty Care, we understand the conditions we treat are very personal in nature and we strive to make every experience in our office as comfortable as possible. If your visit was less than exceptional, please let us know.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4
  • 33 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 33

3.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Antonito, CO |

I had a procedure done by Dr. Aguirre about two months ago. From the beginning the whole experience was very positive and I am thrilled with the results. I am going to continue going to Aguirre Specialty Care for other procedures and continued maintenance. I liked Dr. Aguirre very much--he was compassionate and knowledgeable and I trusted him at once. And I love the staff! I researched very carefully before choosing Dr. Aguirre and I have no doubt that I absolutely made the right choice.

1 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

Dr. Aguirre has been my doctor for 3 years. I went to him for some Ob/Gyn procedures and there were done with substandard care. I passed out in his office because of negligence once. I performed a liposuction with him and ended up with flank burn because of his mistakes. He refuses to take responsibility for his action while I ended up with permanent damage.

- in Parker, CO |

I would highly recommend Dr. Aguirre. He & his staff are extremely insightful & knowledgeable in regards to women's health. It was one of the most detailed exams. He clearly explained things & all my options. He cured my overactive bladder with the O shot that he suggested. I am so grateful I went to him and happy with the results. I found him to be highly intelligent, professional, caring Doctor and staff that I have ever been to. If you want top level care, I would go to Dr. Aguirre.

- in Parker, CO |

Dr. Aguirre is very compassionate, listens well & problem solved very well. He is very interested in your well being and explaining your situation & options that you have. All of his staff is very professional & helpful. I found his office to always be very prompt & easy to work with.

1 out of 5

All he cared about was making money and not my real problem

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists Near Englewood, CO