Dr. Ali's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Endocrinology, 2007
- Pediatrics, 1991
Procedures Dr. Ali Performs
Dr. Ali does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Ali Treats
Dr. Ali does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Ali
- No malpractice history found for Indiana.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (1/30/2013)
- Action Taken: Fine
- Summary: Ali, Omar MD: License #036111040: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician provided several prescriptions to a co-worker without establishing medical records. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has issued a REPRIMAND on the physician’s medical license and imposed a FINE in the amount of $ 1,000.00.
- State: Illinois
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Ali & Staff