Dr. Om P. Chaurasia, MD

Dr. Om P. Chaurasia, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/7/3/X73NR_w120h160_v997.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Om P. Chaurasia, MD, Mission Viejo, CA, Gastroenterology

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 60

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chaurasia

Dr. Om P. Chaurasia, MD
DR. CHAURASIA RESPONDS - (Dr. Chaurasia, edit your response)

I appreciate your time in completing a patient survey.  If you received a great service and attention, please tell a friend or a family member.  If you would like to give a feedback, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 115 responses
  • 17 reviews
1 5 115

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in San Clemente, CA |

I believe this was my third colonoscopy with Dr. Chaurasia and as before I was made to feel very comfortable. The location was spotless and Dr. Chaurasia explained everything that was going to happen to put my mind at ease. One other thing, was my veins are very difficult to establish an iv in and Dr. Chaurasia was able to establish one without any discomfort to me.

-Coto de Caza, CA |

Dr. Chaurasia and his staff are wonderful!

- in Mission Viejo, CA |

The office is great, staff is friendly and Dr. Chaurasia took time and cared. The procedure was a non-event and the office manages it all very smoothly. I'm a doc myself, it is always good to be on the patient end of the process sometimes. I hope to provide my patients a good experience like this was for me..

- in Lake Forest, CA |

Doctor Chaurasia, is a good person and doctor. I was a very scared and nervous patient to see the doctor and to have a colonoscopy. He made me feel comfortable and safe.

- in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

Dr Chaurasia has a good bedside manner

-San Clemente, CA |

Outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr Chaurasia.

- in Lake Forest Ca. |

Dr. Chaurasia very friendly and after he calls you personly to check on you.

- in Fullerton, CA |

Dr Chaurasia is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to make sure his patients feel comfortable and are educated about their diagnosis, the medication they may be taking, and the procedures they may undergo. I went to multiple GI doctors before being recommeeed to Dr.Chaurasia and he has been nothing but an excellent doctor. His staff is friendly, welcoming, and do their best to ensure you get an appointment as quickly as possible.

5 out of 5

The doctor & office staff were exceptionally kind & personable. The procedure was painless and the care they offered before, during and after was incredible. Grateful!

3 out of 5
- in Huntington Beach, CA |

Excellent pre-op visit, but on date of actual procedure they were running very late on seeing patients. Had to wait almost two anxious hours before it was my turn, although I was originally told it would be approximately 45 minutes. First ever colonoscopy and was a bit nervous to say the least. When I expressed to the doctor my uneasiness he replied, "Well, there's a first time for everything". Not the calming answer I was hoping for. Procedure was also a bit more painful than I hoped for

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Ahmad Shaban, MD
0.37 miles away
Dr. Edward Block, MD
0.52 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.