Dr. Norman Donati, MD

Dr. Norman Donati, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/J/5/YJ5VH_w120h160_v8571.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Norman Donati, MD, Thomaston, GA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Donati

Dr. Norman Donati, MD
Are you Dr. Donati?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 11 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 11

4.3 out of 5

More Details

-Thomaston, GA |

Dr Donati and his staff were very thoughtful and professional in the treatment of my daughter who had a bilateral foot procedure. She has recovered well from the procedure and had no complications.

-Thomaston, GA |

Dr. Donati and all staff are awesome. Thank you so much for the high quality care!!!

- in Thomaston, GA |

Dr. Donati is a true blessing & hands down the best surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am a fan for life! Dr. Donati always takes his time to explain things to me in a very thorough yet understandable way. And he always gives me multiple treatment options to consider vs pushing me in any 1 direction. He, Ben, & the entire staff are a JOY-Honestly! From the moment I walk in, I immediately feel at ease & at home, which is so rare to find in any office these days. Hats off to them!

- in Dallas, GA |

I am a 59 year old female that just had a total hip replacement by Dr. Donati at Hughston Hospital in Columbus, GA. I live in Atlanta but choose Dr. Donati because he did my Mom's hip replacement 8 years ago. All I can say is he gave me my life back!! I returned to work in 2 weeks and have had no problems or intense pain. I was sore from the incision for a week but its been smooth sailing all the way. If you are considering this surgery, please get a consultation with Dr. Donati !

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Douglas W. Pahl, MD
Dr. Drew V. Miller, MD
69.93 miles away
Dr. Chad M. Kessler, MD
38.25 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.