Dr. Norma L. Waite, MD

Dr. Norma L. Waite, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Norma L. Waite, MD, Orlando, FL, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 65

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Waite

Dr. Norma L. Waite, MD
Are you Dr. Waite?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 77 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 77

4.2 out of 5

More Details

-Orlando, FL |

Appointment was available in reasonably quick days, and waiting time at office was also short. I've been a patient of Dr. Waite for about 27 years. She is always calm and considerate and spends time talking to you. She was quick to submit my prescription to the mail order company and I received it within about a week. I've only seen female staff so I'm comfortable talking to the nurses and office staff about any issues. Dr. Waite is a caring physician and I recommend her.

- in Ft Lauderdale, FL |

The staff is wonderful here. I went in as a new patient for an annual pap. I explained some discomfort to the Dr. Waite and she explained that she wanted to run some additional tests. I am appreciative of her concern for my concerns and not dismissing them immediately like previous doctors have. Sharon (her medical assistant/nurse) is wonderful. Made me feel at home while I was there. I'm happy with my choice and feel like I finally have a doctor that truly cares.

- in Orlando, FL |

Dr. Waite has been my OB/GYN for 4 years, she has wonderful bedside manner. She is very focused on the health of myself and my children when I was pregnant. Dr.Waite takes pride in her work and you can tell that she cares. She has a wonderful staff, they do all they can to keep me happy as they know I can be difficult at times. Her health care facility is always clean. Appointments are easy to make.

- in Orlando, FL |

This was my first visit so this review will only be based on this one but I had a good experience. My biggest complaint was the wait time. I was in one of the rooms waiting for the Dr. between 20-30 minutes but it is the holiday season so it might just be very busy right now. I was seeing Dr. Waite for woman's exam and a few other reasons and I felt like she was actually listening to my concerns unlike my last gynecologist. The nurse and staff was great!

- in Orlando, FL |

My name is Jeanette Bernstein and have been a patient of Dr Waite for 7 years. I just saw her for my annual wellness visit and as always she was compassionate, knowledgeable, caring and gave me unlimited time for my questions even though she was so busy, I never feel rushed. Her staff is great, helpful and kind. I am lucky to have this wonderful Doctor.

- in Orlando, FL |

My visit was a pleasure, the staff was polite and friendly. I did not have a long wait and I was offered a bottle of water while I waiting. Dr Waite spent time explaining what had to be done. Excellent experience.

- in Orlando, FL |

My name is Shunda Wilkin, from Apopka, FL. I am very satisfied with the services at the Norma Waite Medical Group. I would recommend Dr. Waite to anyone in need of excellent services.

- in Orlando, FL |

Dr. Waite is awesome! I've been going to her practice for years. She is thorough and a great listener. Her staff is helpful and always willing to work with me in terms of appointments, paperwork for exams etc.

- in Orlando, FL |

My name is Carlene and I live in Clermont, Florida. I have been going to Dr. Waite for the past 5 years now. I went in on 11/3/2015 to do my examination as well as for pelvic pain. Dr. Waite is extremely knowledge and what I love about her is that she is very flexibility and treats me with respect. She listens to my complaints and explains in terms I can understand my problem. The QUALITY of her professionalism and knowledge is "second to none, simply the best."

- in Orlando, FL |

I love everything about Dr. Waite. Everyone is friendly and the service was really fast.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ricardo J. Lopez, MD
3.31 miles away
Dr. Silpa Senchani, MD
1.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.