Dr. Hassan's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Procedures Dr. Hassan Performs
Dr. Hassan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hassan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Cerebral Vascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Low Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Spinal Stenosis
Background Check for Dr. Hassan
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Disciplinary action in another state (3/19/2014)
- Action Taken: Fine
- Allegation of Complaint: Dr. Noor Ul Hassan; License # MD043704E; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician had disciplinary action taken by the proper licensing authority of another state against his license to practice the profession. ACTION TAKEN: The Pennsylvania Board of Medicine ordered the physician to pay a $1,000. civil penalty.
- State: Pennsylvania
- Disciplinary action in another state (8/13/2013)
- Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
- Allegation of Complaint: Please reference the following Document
- State: Florida
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Hassan & Staff