Dr. Nicole Baggott, MD

Dr. Nicole Baggott, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/2/Y/Y2YXP_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Nicole Baggott, MD, Nashville, TN, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Baggott

Dr. Nicole Baggott, MD
Are you Dr. Baggott?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7
  • 27 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 27

2.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Nashville, TN |

I have been going to Dr. Baggott for several years and each time I go, I'm increasing more disappointed. The last time I went for a physical, I had several questions that she could not answer which I found very alarming. I recently called urgently needing to speak with her, but she would only allow me to speak to her nurse. The nurse would put me on hold, ask Nicole the question and relay the answer to me. Nicole refused to talk to me directly unless I paid to come to her office.

4 out of 5
-Nashville, TN |

I have been going to Dr. Baggott for several years. I have no problem getting appointments, once in the office my wait time is usually around 10 minutes. She's very kind, attentive and listens to my concerns. The staff is friendly. Each time I leave her office, I feel my needs were met.

1 out of 5

Incompetent and arrogant. Drive-by doctor. No compassion and clearly in it for the money only. Staff is rude, unresponsive and uncaring. Heritage is a business in every sense instead of a family atmosphere.

1 out of 5

Did not feel listened to. Another doc found substantial issues Dr Baggot did not take seriously for months. I felt like she spent zero time with me and then figuratively patted me on the head. VERY disappointed with my experience.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Randy Fullerton, MD
Dr. Robert Quinn, MD
0.7 miles away
Dr. Ryan D. Mire, MD
2.4 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.