Dr. Neil I. Stahl, MD

Dr. Neil I. Stahl, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Neil I. Stahl, MD, Burke, VA, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 66

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stahl

Dr. Neil I. Stahl, MD
Are you Dr. Stahl?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Springfield, VA |

I have found Dr. Stahl to be a careful listener and very observant doctor. I like that he has a solo practice and a small but efficient office staff. I trust him to know my medical situation and to have my best interests at heart. Having been his patient for 3+ years, I recommend him as an excellent doctor.

2 out of 5
- in Fredericksburg, VA |

I found the doctor himself to be a little quirky, but was never rude, maybe rushed. The office staff is terrible. The front desk Receptionist is never friendly and never addresses you when you enter the office. The only person who I can actually stand is the nurse who comes in to draw your blood. She is very talkative and friendly and actually acknowledges my son, who is three and adorable, when she comes into the room. He was the only dr. who accepted my ins. at the time I needed an appt.

1 out of 5
- in Lorton, VA |

I waited 1 hour before I was brought to an examination room then an additional 20 minutes to see the Doctor. The Doctor was rude - he told me I was sitting in his chair and had to move. He was in a rush and did not explain the results of my tests and went right to what drug options I had. When I asked for additional clarification on the drug options he became curt. When I asked the receptionist for a copy of the letter he sent to my primary care physician she became angry. I will not go back.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Mala Mehta, MD
9.58 miles away
Dr. Kathleen Price, MD
12.55 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.