Key things you need to know aboutDr. Roberts:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Roberts' Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures
- See all 38 procedures
More About Dr. Roberts' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Roberts
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- ProOrtho (Old- Evergreen Orthopedics Center)
- ProOrtho (Old-Evergreen Orthopedics Center)
- 12911 120th Ave NE Ste H210
- Kirkland, WA 98034
- Swedish Neuroscience Institute - Spine Program
- SWEDISH NEUROSCIENCE SPECIALISTS
- 550 17th Ave Ste 110
- Seattle, WA 98122
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Roberts!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Roberts. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Roberts. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.