Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya, MD

Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya, MD, Boston, MA, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 48

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bhattacharyya

Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya, MD
Are you Dr. Bhattacharyya?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 27 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 27

4.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Boston, MA |

The worst service I ever had from doctor and office. The office staff is terrible and they don't care about returning calls. It took me 3 month to wait for an appointment, after that my only option was surgery. After all the tests, waste of time and money they wont book my surgery until 5 month ahead because the doctor is too busy for his patients. The office staff is very rude and lie that they don't receive my msgs. If I treated a clients like this in my profession, I would've been fired.

- in Boston, MA |

A+ doctor. He is very efficient and I could tell immediately that his office staff thinks very highly of him. He was very willing to take the time to help me understand what the problem is and my options including surgery and medicine. I recommend him very much.

- in Worcester, MA |

Dr B is fantastic. Very friendly and professional.

- in Amherst, MA |

Dr. Bhattacharyya is top notch. Don't come better versed than this doctor. Make sure he is the only doctor you are seeing for your ENT issues. He doesn't take kindly to multiple people invoked in your case. I had very successful surgery performed by Dr. B. The hospital was great too. Felt very much at ease and in the best of hands.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. Gregory A. Grillone, MD
1.64 miles away
Dr. Charles Norris Jr., MD
0.25 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.