Dr. Neeoo W. Chin, MD

Dr. Neeoo W. Chin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/9/4/Y94DN_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Neeoo W. Chin, MD, Mason, OH, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology & Acupuncture

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chin

Dr. Neeoo W. Chin, MD
Are you Dr. Chin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 165 responses
  • 23 reviews
1 5 165

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Fairfield, OH |

Dr Chin was the most friendly and honest Doctor that I've ever met! He immediately made me and my husband comfortable and accepted there. Not long after seeing him for the first time (4 months) we were pregnant. After 3 years of TTC and multiple miscarriages Dr Chin finally got us our bundle of joy. Our baby boy is almost a year old and we are so grateful to him and his staff!

- in Cincinnati, OH |

By far the most personalized care I have ever received

- in Hamilton, Ohio |

Dr. Chin and his staff are wonderful! They are compassionate and caring and are always willing to answer any questions you may have. I have recommended him to several friends to and will continue to send friends to him.

- in West Chester, OH |

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Chin and his staff. I was a regular patient with Dr. Chin for almost 2 years, desperate to have a baby. I can't thank him enough for never giving up on me and more importantly, never letting me give up on myself. Through his patience and expertise, my husband and I welcomed our baby boy in 2015. Infertility is a scary, overwhelming, trying, & emotional journey. I feel fortunate to have had Dr. Chin during such a difficult time. I can't say "thank you" enough

- in Connersville, In |

We tried over a year to get pregnant with #2 and it just wasn't happening. A friend told us about Dr. Chin and it was the best decision ever. We now have a baby girl and our family is complete!

- in Cincinnati |

Dr Chin and his team treat you like family. They go out of their their way to make you feel like the most important people. They answered all our questions addressed all our concerns. It's not often in the medical field to find a Dr who has intuition, expertise, and the best bedside manner wrapped up in one. The support group Ms Sandy hosts got us through our journey and has resulted in lifetime friendships. Dr a Chins acupuncture is also awesome!

-Beavercreek |

Dr. Chin is the man! He is caring and he is as determined to get you pregnant and keep you pregnant as you are! Not only is he great, but his staff is also AMAZING! They are helpful on all levels, from helping with your prescription to helping with insurance! Traveling over an hour each way was worth it for our baby, born Apr 2015!

- in Fort Mill, SC |

Dr. Chin was very easy to communicate with and also very realistic when planning treatment. I am so grateful for him and his staff. Without him, our lives would be very different, I believe.

- |

I was so happy with my time with Dr. Chin. I recommend him to everyone I know with fertility issues.

- in Cincinnati, Ohio |

Dr. Chin and his office are amazing. When going through one of the toughest times in your life you want people who are caring and always there for you. This is what you will get at this office. Dr. Chin takes the time to listen to you to come up with the best strategy. He truly cares for his patients. His staff is the same way. You can tell they all truly believe in what they are doing. You will be in the best care here!

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Dr. Steven Williams, MD
84.38 miles away
Dr. Michael Thomas, MD
18.63 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.