Dr. Nathaniel L. Tindel, MD

Dr. Nathaniel L. Tindel, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Nathaniel L. Tindel, MD, New York, NY, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Tindel

Dr. Nathaniel L. Tindel, MD
Are you Dr. Tindel?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 30 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 30

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Brooklyn, NY |

Doctor tindel is a brilliant, kind, caring, and sensitive man. I lived with back pain for 8 years getting progressively worse every day. I woke up one morning and realized I could barely walk. I had a disc herniation completely compressing the sciatic nerve. He saw me on a Thursday and had me in surgery the following Monday. It's 6 weeks later and not only am I walking with zero pain but I will be entering a 16 mile walk in June. Thank you for giving me life again! i am so grateful to you!

- in NY, NY |

Excellent orthopedic surgeon. Great bedside manner. Would recommend to family and friends. I had to have urgent cervical surgery, Dr. Tindel and his office quickly and efficiently facilitated testing and securing a surgery date. Dr. Tindel checked on me in the hospital post op that night as well first thing the next morning. 7 weeks out of surgery, I'm almost 100% again. No complications and the residual scar on the front of my neck was beautifully stiched up, no plastic surgeon needed.

- in Rockaway, NJ |

Dr. Tindel gave me my life back. I was living with excruciating back pain for 11 years. I'd been to more doctors than I could count. I was resigned to the fact that I would have to live with the pain forever then I met Dr. Tindel. He is thorough, patient and brilliant. I had to have a spinal fusion to correct my injury and I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND seeing Dr. Tindel. He and his staff are amazing, they truly care about each and every patient.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab