Dr. Nathan Mordel, MD

Dr. Nathan Mordel, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/C/F/XCF5D_w120h160_v16456.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Nathan Mordel, MD, Atlanta, GA, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mordel

Dr. Nathan Mordel, MD
Are you Dr. Mordel?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

More Details

- in Douglasville, GA |

I really like him

- in Atlanta, GA |

I cannot say enough about how amazing Dr. Mordel is! He is kind, patient, and caring. He listened to my needs and allowed me to make decisions about my body that were best for me. The night before my surgery I became ill from one of the medicines I was taking in preparation. Even though I had called after hours, he was compassionate and kind. On the day of my surgery, as I fell asleep under anesthesia, Dr. Mordel held my hand. The next day, he called to check on me. GREAT EXPERIENCE!

- in Decatur, GA |

Dr. Mordel made me feel real comfortable before and after my surgery. He explain what he was going to do and I understood fully. He was very compassionate towards my feeling and that means a lot to me when I have to pick a Doctor. I fully recommend him and his staff to any who looking for a Doctor. Thank you very much.

-Albany, GA |

Dr. Mordel performed robotic surgery to tack up everything in my abdomen basically. I should say to RE-tack up everything because I had had the same surgery in the traditional way by a different doctor in a different group in a different city. I never felt rushed by Dr. Mordel or his staff. He considered all my past doctor's experience and was very understanding. As awesome of an experience as one can have at a doctor.

1 out of 5
- in Atlanta, GA |

Worst Doctor ever Botched the hysterectomy

5 out of 5

I had a RATLH after suffering from pain and bleeding for years due to fear of the surgery. My normal GYN only offered to give me an abdominal hysterectomy with weeks of recovery when I did my own research and found Dr Mordel. Best decision of my life. Super easy! Surgery Friday and I was up and running Monday. Minimal pain and I got to go home the same day as surgery. It wasn't really pain but more of a pressure. Hardest part was gas after surgery. My scars are barely detectable at week 3.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard Taylor, MD
Dr. Lillian Schapiro, MD
Dr. Joanne Cox, MD
0.07 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.