Dr. Nathalie Campbell, MD

Dr. Nathalie Campbell, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Nathalie Campbell, MD, Warwick, RI, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Female • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Campbell

Dr. Nathalie Campbell, MD
Are you Dr. Campbell?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Warwick, RI |

No problems with the Dr. Office staff not very friendly or accommodating. I am currently trying to change doctors and need my records forwarded to the new dr..I have mailed in my $35 weeks ago and they have still not sent the records. I have called numerous times, always an excuse. My next step will be going to the office and demanding my records!!! I really think this doctor has no clue as to what goes on in her office.

1 out of 5

Awful. She will try to rush you out the door in 5 minutes so good luck if you have questions. Also moves her office frequently without notifying patients. Lastly, if you are 2 minutes late or have to cancel and do not have 48 hours to give, she will charge you a $75 penalty fee.

5 out of 5
- in Warwick, RI |

I am so happy my Dr. referred me to Dr. Campbell after I had my thyroid removed because of cancer. I wasn't happy with the original Endocrinologist I was seeing. I always felt he wasn't listening to me or taking me seriously. After my first appt. with Dr. Campbell I realized what a perfect fit she was for my needs and concerns. Dr. Campbell is a very compassionate person who is extremely knowledgeable of her specialty.

2 out of 5
- in Cranston, RI |

Happy with Dr.Campbell as a Doctor.However very difficult to get through to office staff if you call with any questions or concerns.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
10.14 miles away
Dr. Dennis Krauss, MD
Dr. Man Chang, MD
10.93 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.