Dr. Nanette Silverberg, MD

Dr. Nanette Silverberg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Nanette Silverberg, MD, New York, NY, Pediatric Dermatology & Dermatology

Specializes in Pediatric Dermatology • Female • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Silverberg

Dr. Nanette Silverberg, MD
Are you Dr. Silverberg?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.9 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in New York, NY |

Long wait time, office staff was less than friendly. I didn't feel as though the doctor listened to all of my questions or concerns. Some of my questions were not addressed during the appointment. I left unsure if I was to schedule a follow up appointment or wait for test results first.

- in NY, NY |

Waiting for her made the lines at the DMV seem like a NASCAR. Slow, grumpy, disheveled, & pretty much useless. After making me wait for over an hour she had a student diagnose me while she played on her phone. I'm not sure how this woman still has a job. I wouldn't trust her to keep my tamagotchi alive let alone address my own personal health. After all was said & done it turned out that she didn't even do the right tests yet I still received a sizable bill in the mall. Hours of my life...gone.

- in Brooklyn, NY |

She takes forever to see you, on top of that she will change your original app. because she is so busy that cant keep up.

- in New York, NY |

I waited for three hours. She finally took me after every single other patient left. I think she took me last because she did not like my Obama care insurance. Her staff never did send a bill and I started receiving phone calls from a collection agency at work. While in her office she biopsied something on my face without asking for permission and left a permanent scar. Had gone to the office for something else. Guess she thought insurance would pay her for that. Unprofessional rude.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatric Dermatology
Dr. Dominick J. Ligresti, MD
3.59 miles away
Dr. Karen A. Chernoff, MD
1.92 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.