Key things you need to know aboutDr. Rodgers-Neame:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Rodgers-Neame's Care Philosophy
Dr. Rodgers-Neame's Specialties
- 24-Hour Ambulatory Electroencephalogram
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test
- See all 6 procedures
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- See all 111 conditions
More About Dr. Rodgers-Neame's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rodgers-Neame
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Dr. Rodgers-Neame says...
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Florida Comprehensive Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders Program
- Florida Comprehensive Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders Center
- 3000 E Fletcher Ave Ste 250
- Tampa, FL 33613
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Rodgers-Neame!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Rodgers-Neame. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Rodgers-Neame. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.