Key things you need to know aboutDr. Salibi:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Salibi's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 18 procedures
More About Dr. Salibi's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Saint Joseph Health Health System - Tawas
- 200 Hemlock
- Tawas City, MI 48764
- Covenant Medical Center - Harrison
- 1447 North Harrison Street
- Saginaw, MI 48602
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Salibi
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- St. Mary's of Michigan Neurosurgery Associates, Saginaw, MI
- St. Mary's of Michigan Neurosurgery Associates
- 4677 Towne Centre Rd Ste 104
- Saginaw, MI 48604
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Salibi!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Salibi. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Salibi. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.