Dr. Nadia Hall, MD

Dr. Nadia Hall, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Nadia Hall, MD, Lake Geneva, WI, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hall

Dr. Nadia Hall, MD
Are you Dr. Hall?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Lake Geneva Wisconsin |

The worst Doctor I have ever had!!! I went to see her yesterday and she made me repeat everything I said to the nurse, she didnt even bother looking up my medical history as a new patient. Instead of focusing on my issues she insisted on perscibing me pills she didnt even look at my back or my knees! Doctors like this are the reason this country is going down the gutter! She isnt a doctor in my eyes!

5 out of 5
- in Williams Bay, WI |

Dr Hall was polite and responded to all my questions. She reviewed my chart before the visit and gave very good suggestions to improve my overall health. I have recommended Dr. Hall to my friends and family, they all love her. If anyone needs a good doctor that trully cares for you, I strongly recommend Dr Hall.

1 out of 5
- in Lake Geneva |

Dr. Hall shouldn't be a Doctor!! She only works four days a week,, don't treat or go (if you go in the hospital )...Ordres test for no reasons, other Doctors tell patients to change if she's your doctor,,,, Doesn't treat you like a person, she doesn't read your chart before she comes in, has to ask you every time what's been done or what's wrong and why,,,,She's like a walk in Clinic Doctor.....if you care about yourself and family go to another Doctor!!!!!!!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Shashi Bhushan, MD
9.04 miles away
Dr. James T. Kwiatt, MD
Gastroenterology
17.74 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.