Dr. Murray H. Cohen, DO

Dr. Murray H. Cohen, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Murray H. Cohen, DO, Phoenix, AZ, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 84

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cohen

Dr. Murray H. Cohen, DO
Are you Dr. Cohen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.6 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
-Phoenix |

Two appointments in a row I show up. Then I'm told my appointment did not go through the computer for some reason. So they have to reschedule my appointment. Then they act like it's my fault they mess up so they schedule way out a month. Also I'm approved for my hep C treatments have meds but have to wait for another appointment 2 weeks out but they are telling my insurance I'm missing appointments because I'm not welling to sit in office to be fit in. They messed up appointment not me.wth?

5 out of 5
- in Phoenix, Az |

Dr Murray Cohen may be a little older in age but he is still swift and very knowledgeable about various conditions. He has been taking care of myself for all a year now and I would not have chosen a better gastrointestinal doctor. He even referred me to a colorectal surgeon when he wasn't able to assist in the surgery that I needed. Thank you Dr Cohen you truly are a wonderful doctor and I look forward to being your patient for many more years.

1 out of 5
- in PHOENIX, AZ |

Got to doctor's office at 430 was not taken into a room till 530 and was not seen by Dr Cohen till close to 7. I was very patient waiting, the nurse said if I would be patient the doctor would take that time for me. I finally saw Dr Cohen who couldn't hear me most the time so I felt like I was yelling. Once my appt was over he told the nurse he couldn't get me his last patient to quit talking....he was rude and cared less about the direction I wanted to go for my health.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
0.81 miles away
Dr. Stephen Glouberman, MD
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna, MD
10.12 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.