Key things you need to know aboutDr. Nuri:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Nuri's Specialties
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- View all 2 specialties
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 8 procedures
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Arrhythmias (incl. Atrial Fibrillation)
- See all 10 conditions
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- University of Washington Medical Center
- 1959 Northeast Pacific Street
- Seattle, WA 98195
- MultiCare Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and Health Center
- 317 Martin Luther King Jr Way
- Tacoma, WA 98405
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Nuri
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Nuri by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Your feedback will help other patients make informed decisions, and let the doctor know how he's doing.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Nuri!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Nuri. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Nuri. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.