|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Fraig's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Fraig's Care Philosophy
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1998
- Cytopathology, 1999
- Alcohol Testing
- Arterial Blood Gas Testing
- Bloodless Medicine
- Drug Testing
- Lab Services
- Transfusion Free Medicine
Conditions Dr. Fraig Treats
Dr. Fraig does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fraig and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Fraig
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- Tanta University School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1984
- University Of Tennessee
- Upstate Medical University SUNY
Languages Spoken by Dr. Fraig & Staff