Dr. Morris Antebi, MD

Dr. Morris Antebi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Morris Antebi, MD, Northfield, NJ, Pain Medicine & Psychiatry & Addiction Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Antebi

Dr. Morris Antebi, MD
Are you Dr. Antebi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in tuckerton, New Jersey |

I have been seeing Dr.Antebi for a few years now and I love him as my doctor. He was there for me when i first starting seeing him when no other doctor would take the time to squeeze me into a appt when i was very sick.Today he is still there for me and I can count on him.His staff are friendly especially Monica who makes me laugh at times when im feeling not in the happiest mood. I would recommend Dr.Antebi to anyone. My wait time is very quick and I never have to wait long at all.

5 out of 5
- in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ |

I have been seeing Dr.Antebi for a few years.He has been great to me and I love his staff, especially Monica, lol.I have never had a problem with their office at all.He was there for me when i first came to his office and continues to be there whenever i need him.

4 out of 5
- in Manahawkin, NJ |

Doctor is very friendly and most of the staff is as well. Wait time has sometimes been long (over 2 hour wait) since was over packed/over booked but has been getting better as far as i have seen. Not enough seats in the building to accommodate all the patients. But overall i don't have much negative things to say since this is a doctor and if you need to wait to be seen you need to wait, if there's a problem waiting then i would suggest going elsewhere.

3 out of 5

First visit I had in Manahawkin location was like walking into a big room of confusion, packed full of annoyed patients that most had claimed to had already been waiting for 3hrs and weren't even seen yet. The office in general doesn't seem to be very professional, there's always someone new or different that sees you and there's always confusion from the front desk to the PAs and MDs. He's a good and knowledgable MD, just wish practice was run with a system that works better for everyone.

1 out of 5
- in Atlantic City, NJ |

The wait time is horrendous, most of the staff are horribly rude and insensitive, doctor botched my procedure and left me in a tremendous amount of pain with the need to have a second procedure done that still didn't fully correct the problem.

1 out of 5
- in West Deptford, N.J. |

Dr.Antebi refuses to perscribe the medicine, that my former doctor perscribed.He keeps changing the medication. He just don't seem to care. Today I traveled 110 miles for a office visit. While speaking with the nurse. He only spoke to his nurse. The Perscription was called into the pharmacy. I wasted my time, money and gas. He does not care !

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Anil K. Sharma, MD
47.97 miles away
Dr. Dharam P. Mann, MD
28.57 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.