Dr. Mohammed Waris, MD

Dr. Mohammed Waris, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mohammed Waris, MD, Smyrna, GA, Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatrics • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Waris

Dr. Mohammed Waris, MD
Are you Dr. Waris?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 15 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 15

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- |

I travel from Riverdale Georgia to bring my children to Dr. Waris. I know they will be taken good care of. I trust my children with him and the staff at Peach state Pediatrics. Every time I need quick service for a school event or a last minute visit for any reason at all Dr. Waris always makes time to see my child at needed time.

- in Smyrna, GA |

Love Peach state. Very good. Good doctor. Love bringing my daughter here.!

- in Smyrna, GA |

Very Nice Doctor. He has pleasant personality and My Kids love him. They hug him as soon as they see him. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. We appreciate the services provided by this pediatric Office.

1 out of 5
-Marietta |

Worse experience ever, he didn't check my sons ears when we were there and I found out he had an ear infection and now for the 3rd time I have been unsuccessful with getting them to put in his prescription for breathing treatments.

Featured Providers Near You

Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia
Allergy & Immunology Specialist
0.84 miles away
Call (770) 901-2347 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.