Dr. Mohammad Baig, MD

Dr. Mohammad Baig, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/4/6/Y4638_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mohammad Baig, MD, Tampa, FL, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Baig

Dr. Mohammad Baig, MD
Are you Dr. Baig?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Tampa, FL |

Dr. Baig, M.D., has always been both courteous and very thorough in answering any health related questions I ask him, and he takes the time to discuss my treatment plan with me and explain why he prescribes any medication for me. I appreciate the friendliness and the professionalism of his office staff as well as that received from Dr. Baig himself. I highly recommend him to any one in need of treatment by a Endocrinology and Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist, one of the best in Tampa Bay!

Flag Comment
4 out of 5
- in Tampa, FL |

Dr. Baig has a very nice demeanor and I am very happy with Dr. Baig!

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Tampa, FL |

Dr. Baig had a nice demeanor but he was dismissive of my problem, because my levels were in "normal" range, although high. He made me wait so we could watch my thyroid grow from big to enormous, and from having 1 nodule to having SEVEN! I was to the point of not being able to breathe yet he said there was no reason for my trachea to be compressed! I left and went to another doc who removed it and said it was the largest he's ever seen. This guy is a quack and should not be working with thyroids.

1 out of 5
-Tampa, FL |

never even saw him. the waiting room was absolutely disgusting, it reeked of cigarettes, and there was no air conditioning. It was filthy. I waited an hour for my scheduled new patient appointment, and they said it would still be another 30 minutes. I left. they did not apologize, nor offer to make a different appt.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Howard Lilienfeld, MD
1.56 miles away
Dr. Yiechul Jung, MD
0.83 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.