Dr. Michael Anvari, MD

Dr. Michael Anvari, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/G/H/XGHJQ_w120h160_v573.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael Anvari, MD, Westminster, MD, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Anvari

Dr. Michael Anvari, MD
Are you Dr. Anvari?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 22 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 22

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in New Windsor md |

He was great. Explained everything at great lengths. Would recommend his to family and friends. Great Dr.

- in Sykesville, MD |

I had confidence in Dr. Anvari when he treated my broken leg. I have metal and screws in my leg from an accident. Dr. Anvari did a knee replacement for me and I would recommend him 100%. He will be missed as a skilled surgeon. .

- in Westminster, MD |

Recently did my hip joint replacement--Mar. '16. Clearly knows his profession, excellent communicator. Aparently will soon relocate to northern Va. Fairfax hospital. If I ever need another hip job I would gladly travel the extra miles from Marylandto have him do it. Highly recommend.

- in Sykesville, MD |

Dr. Anvari was wonderful with both my parents. He was very kind and understanding. Dr. Anvari did not rush through their appointment. He took time to "chat" and explain their condition so they could understand. My parents are 92 and 91. He made them feel special. He told my mom she didn't look 91 and you would have thought she won the lottery. : ) I am responding to the survey on my parents behalf. I am their daughter with POA.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Michael A. Jacobs, MD
Dr. Henry Boucher, MD
22.03 miles away
Dr. Jason Hammond, MD
1.1 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.