Key things you need to know aboutDr. Rahman:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Rahman's Specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- View all 2 Specialties and 3 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
- See all 13 procedures
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- See all 35 conditions
More About Dr. Rahman's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rahman
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- HeartPlace Baylor Heart & Vascular Hospital (BHVH)
- 621 N Hall St Ste 500
- Dallas, TX 75226
- HeartPlace Corsicana
- 3201 W State Highway 22 # 102
- Corsicana, TX 75110
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Rahman!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Rahman. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Rahman. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.