Dr. Mirza N. Baig, MD

Dr. Mirza N. Baig, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/2/S/Y2S8F_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mirza N. Baig, MD, Conroe, TX, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Baig

Dr. Mirza N. Baig, MD
Are you Dr. Baig?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 26 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 26

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Houston, TX |

Have not seen dr. Baig in over a year then I had a flare up. Within a weeks time this wonderful dr. Got me in ordered X-rays prescribed me a RX cream got me in in 3 days for steroid injections. He is the most caring educated dr. I have ever had the pleasure of calling MY doctor. I trust him with my life and would go no place else. If you want a dr. Who really knows what he's doing and is there for you go see dr. Baig. Suffering is optional and he can and will find a solution!

-Conroe, TX |

I had fusion surgery on C 6-7 in 2000. Dr. in Austin knew I had more problems, but he wanted me to wait for better technology on the problems higher up. I waited too long, and my neck and discs were a mess in Novemeber 2015 when I saw Dr. Baig. I brought the CD and report on the MRI and my arm and hand were going numb. Dr Baig scheduled me for first available. Surgery went well though I have titanium plate and screws in 3 levels. He fused C-5/6 thru C-3/4. Highly recommend him.

1 out of 5
- in Spring, TX |

My first appointment with Dr. Baig was great, as he listened attentively to my concerns and answered my questions. Once I'd completed his expensive tests, though, I became worthless to him. On my follow up, he spent five minutes in the room before walking out as my wife was asking a question. Then a nurse informed us that Dr. Baig felt he didn't need to speak to us anymore. We weren't rude, didn't raise our voices, and were polite-- Baig just decided his time was worth more than ours. Avoid.

- in Houston, TX |

My experienced with Dr Baig is excellent. I was given three names of neurosurgeon but after seeing Dr Baig for consult I knew that day he was the one I trusted to operate my bulging herniated C4-5 disc that has been an injury for over eight years. Dr Baig operated on me and replaced it with the artificial disc. I immediately felt the numbness being gone and the headaches I would have everyday when I will wake up is also gone. Dr Baig has given me my life back and he did a phenomenal job.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Bart A. MacDonald, MD
40.4 miles away
Dr. Rob Parrish, MD
39.75 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.