Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD

Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/L/8/YL8XH_w120h160_v15616.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD, Nashville, TN, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wang

Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD
Are you Dr. Wang?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 164 responses
  • 119 reviews
1 5 164

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Smyrna, TN |

I had to have cataracts removed in both eyes and my mom suggested I go see Dr. Wang. I'm very glad I did. For the procedure I was very nervous and Dr. Wang and his staff put me at ease. Dr. Wang also said a small prayer before the procedure and I'm 62 years old and no doctor has ever done that with me, it was very comforting. If you need anything done to your eyes I highly recommend Dr. Wang. Here in Nashville we are truly blessed to have such a great doctor.

- in Nashville, TN |

I had 3D Lasik Cataract surgery on both eyes with one day in between the surgeries. I cannot say enough about Dr. Wang & his staff. I was very apprehensive about having eye surgery, but the 1st operation went so well that I decided to go ahead & have the second. His medical skills & his compassion for his patients made this a wonderful experience. I wanted the best to operate on my eyes, and he is certainly the best. He prayed for me before both surgeries & called me both nights to check on me.

1 out of 5
- in Riverview, FL |

Poor surgical results and no one cares. Would not recommend. If all is smooth all is well. Dr Wang doesn't even see you if there is a complication. Does not care about health only about reimbursement.

- in Roan Mountain, TN |

This is part two to my review for my experiences at the Wang Vision Institute... On 22 April 2016 I had the second procedure on my journey to better vision without use of glasses! I had the 3D KAMRA procedure where a tiny thin disc is inserted into my eye which allows me to see close-up without inhibiting my distance vision. Dr Wang and his staff are not only competent, but also compassionate. I highly recommend this procedure as a way to eliminate the need for glasses!!

- in Tulsa, OK |

Im from Tulsa, OK and I just had Tennessee's ONLY 3D LASIK at Wang Vision Institute in Nashville. I've been wearing glasses since the second grade so you can only imagine what it was like for me to be able to see for the first time without any help. Dr Wang and his staff are amazing, helpful, kind, and so sweet. They made the experience so smooth and as unstressful as could be. I would never go anywhere else and thank them from the bottom of my heart.

- in Nashville, TN |

Dr. Wang performed 3D lasik astigmatism and cataract surgery for me, and I had an excellent experience. Dr. Wang and his staff are very accommodating, warm, and professional. Although lasers in your eyes seems like a very scary thing, I felt so safe and comfortable in Dr. Wang's capable hands. He even called me PERSONALLY to check in with me the night of my surgery! WOW. My experience at the Wang Vision Institute has literally made my world BRIGHTER!

- in Lebanon, TN |

So excited to have 20/20 vision for the first time in my life! Dr Ming Wang and his staff were so nice and made me feel so comfortable. 3D Lasik- TNs only!

- in Tullahoma, TN |

Just after having 3D Lasik by DR. Ming Wang, I?m seeing better than 20/20. When numerous other eye doctors said I wasn?t a candidate for Lasik. As a former military pilot of 30 years having eye surgery was not an easy decision to make. Dr. Wang?s staff did an excellent job explaining each step of the procedure. Then Dr. Wang went over the procedure with me. The procedure took total from start to finish about 20 minutes with prep time. Dr. Wang and his team kept me informed every of post-op

- in Ooltewah, TN |

From the initial evaluation, through the surgery, and the post-op evaluation, my experience with Dr. Ming Wang and his staff were excellent. I will highly recommend Dr. Wang to all my families and friends.

- in White Bluff, Tn |

Dr. Ming Wang and his staff are all very caring people. They are very nice and very helpful. They all do a great job of making someone feel comfortable. Dr. Wang is an extraordinary man. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is interested in having their eyes fixed so they can see better.

Page of 12

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Stephen Kim, MD
0.75 miles away
Dr. Allison J. Smith, MD
0.34 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.