Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD

Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/L/8/YL8XH_w120h160_v15616.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD, Nashville, TN, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wang

Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD
Are you Dr. Wang?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 85 responses
  • 35 reviews
1 5 85

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Mount Juliet, TN |

I loved how The Wang Institute had the whole process down to a science. From the pre-procedure through the surgery and post procedure, my expectations were met. He even said a prayer with me before the surgery. I recommend getting 3D lasik from Dr, Wang!

- in Florence al |

The best place to go, great staff My surgery went wonderful They truly care about you Blessed to have them in my life

- in Huntingdon, TN |

I just had the 3D Lasik surgery at Wang Vision Institute and the results are amazing. I could see things that normally I needed my glasses for right after surgery. Dr. Ming Wang and his staff were great and I would highly recommend Wang Vision Institute to anyone considering Lasik surgery.

- in Five Points, TN |

I had the 3D LASIK surgery done Friday afternoon. By that night Dr. Wang himself called to check to see how I was doing. Saturday morning I had went by for my post-op checkup and everything went great. After wearing glasses and contacts for over 17 years I now can see 20/20 without wearing them. I have never seen any doctor and staff members care about their patients the way they do. Everyone was super nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend Doctor Wang and his team!

- in Nashville, TN |

- You want the best to operate on your eyes, which is why I chose and am pleased I proceeded with the 3D LASIK surgery with Dr. Wang - Scheduling appointments was a breeze and going to a seminar allowed me to learn more about the procedures offered and about his background - The surgery went smoothly. He prayed prior to beginning the procedure and even personally called me that night to make sure I was doing well - His life story of faith and perseverance gave me confidence in his abilities

- in Nashville, TN |

Dr. Wang is hands down the nicest and most comforting doctor I have ever had the experience of meeting! I went in to get my 3D LASIK done, and not only was the procedure quick, I recovered tremendously and rapidly. By the next day my vision improved immensely, and beyond what was even expected (20/15)! Only have the best things to say about him and his staff, and would recommend him to anyone who has considered LASIK!

- in Lawrenceburg, TN |

I had Lasik yesterday at Wang Vision Institute. I had excellent care with my procedure. Dr. Ming Wang and staff were very helpful and professional throughout the process. They did very extensive testing on my eyes to make sure that I got the very best procedure and what would be the best for me. Dr. Wang personally called me the night of my surgery to check on me. I don't know of any other doctors that make a followup call themselves. I would definitely recommend the Wang Vision Institute f

- in Nashville, TN |

Dr. Wang and his staff were absolutely amazing. I couldn't even think about going without my contacts or glasses before my surgery. It literally took less than 15-20 min. I was back on my feet and eating lunch with my parents at a restaurant within the hour. It truly is a blessing and I woke up this morning and drove around just to look around with what I like to call my new eyes. God places certain people in your life for a reason and I'm so glad mine and Dr. Wangs paths crossed!

- in Lavergne, TN |

My Name is Mike Sutterfield and I am not affiliated in any way with Dr. Wang or Wang Vision institute.. I am 41 years old. Typically to young to suffer with Cataracts. In fact, that is exactly the case. Although this is a review of my experience with Dr. Wang's 3D Cataract surgery, my case was all together a different story. Dr Wang easily diagnosed and expertly corrected my damaged lens. I can see better than ever! Clearly the foremost expert in the world! Harvard & MIT! Wow! A great guy too!

- in Burns, TN |

My vision went from 20/400 before the surgery to 20/15 today. I never in my life thought that my vision would be this good. Dr. Wang performed the surgery that no other Lasik surgeon before him would even attempt. Go to one of his seminars and see what he can do for you. He is the best & most experienced and you should never trust anyone else with your eyes. If you live out of state, I assure you that the trip will be well worth it. He performed a miracle on my eyes and can do the same for you.

Page of 4
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab