Dr. Millie A. Behera, MD

Dr. Millie A. Behera, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/N/X/XNXRL_w120h160_v8916.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Millie A. Behera, MD, Scottsdale, AZ, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Female • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Behera

Dr. Millie A. Behera, MD
Are you Dr. Behera?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 51 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 51

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

Dr. Behera was the 4th fertility doctor I have been to in 9 years.Dr. Behera and her ENTIRE Bloom family of help was by far the best experience I have ever experienced with ANY doctor I have been to EVER!Everyone at her office is caring, compassionate, & truly genuine.From the moment we started going there,we felt a since of peace.We are truly greatful to Dr. Behera & the entire Bloom family for welcoming us into their family!We will never forget the gift of life you have blessed us with. XOXOXO

- in Tempe, AZ |

Dr. Behera is the most caring doctor we have ever dealt with. She is so positive, calm and reassuring during the emotional roller coaster that is trying to conceive. On our first two visits we went over test results and laid out a plan for us, from simplest method to most complex. Literally we went down the list until we succeeded. She always took the time to answer all our questions. Her staff and facilities are top notch. We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us!

- in Chandler, AZ |

I would recommend Dr. Behera to any family members or friends. The fertility process is an emotional roller coaster, and Dr. Behera was so kind and compassionate throughout the process. Her staff was also amazing. Everyone is so nice and genuinely cares about what you are going through. Dr. Behera and her team also offer many of the latest technologies to aid you through this process. I opted to do the Eeva test and now have a video of my embryos forming. So cool! Thank you Dr. Behera and team!

- in Scottsdale AZ |

My husband and I had tried to conceive for over a year and a half (the last six months my OB even tried clomid, when this was unsuccessful she referred us to Bloom Reproductive Institute) this changed our lives. Dr. Behera and her staff are top notch in quality and caring. We wish we could stay there until the end of delivery! We did the IUI route with femera and conceived on the first try! We are now 13 weeks pregnant and feel so blessed and happy to have this new family we always dreamed of.

- in Phoenix, AZ |

Dr. Behera is the most kind, caring, and genuine MD I have ever come in contact with in my 19 years in the healthcare profession! She takes the time to educate and answers all of your questions in a non-judgmental, non-hurried manner. She is awesome and I would highly recommend her and her staff at Bloom if needing fertility services.

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

A BIG Thank You & kudos to Dr. Behera and team! Her staff is kind and understanding. The office is very warm and welcoming, clean and comforting. We interacted mostly with Tamara and Dr. Behera. Both are very caring compassionate professionals. Fertility was a whole new world to my husband and I. We were nervous of not knowing what to expect and they explained in detail, our options and took the time to educate us on all of our options and their recommendations. I highly recommend Dr. Behera!

-Phoenix, AZ |

Dr. Behera was great at listening to my concerns and helping to work with me on treatment plans that fit my comfort level. Her and her staff are very kind and caring. She is up to date on all the latest technology and procedures used to produce the highest success rate. We did IVF with Dr. Behera and we are now expecting in June 2016!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
8.92 miles away
Dr. Vladimir Troche, MD
18.24 miles away

Find Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Scottsdale, AZ

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.