Dr. Miles H. Graivier, MD

Dr. Miles H. Graivier, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/5/T/25T3B_w120h160_v16999.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Miles H. Graivier, MD, Roswell, GA, Plastic Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Graivier

Dr. Miles H. Graivier, MD
Are you Dr. Graivier?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Atlanta, Georgia |

BEST plastic surgeon, masterful, knowledgable, talented, trusted, approachable, thoughtful and kind. Listens and takes his time with you, never feel rushed. Life changing. Post Op is like no other - outstanding!!! So happy that I chose Dr Gravier.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Knoxville, TN |

If I could, I would give him no stars. Almost 4 years ago I got a breast reduction done by Dr. Gravier and ended up with huge, angry, red scars. Almost 2 years after that I got a scar revision surgery done by Dr. Graivier to try and help with my scarring. During my healing process, my wounds were infected with MRSA. I am angry and disappointed in the lack of professionalism that is not displayed in his practice.

5 out of 5
- in Milton, GA |

Dr. Graivier truly cares about his patients! He always wants them to leave satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. Graivier because of his amazing results and he is a leader in the industry!

Flag Comment

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Randal Rudderman, MD
Randal H. Rudderman MD. Inc.
Plastic Surgery Specialist
3.4 miles away
Call (678) 956-7092 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.