Dr. Mihoko M. Nelsen, MD

Dr. Mihoko M. Nelsen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/5/F/X5F2T_w120h160_v8125.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mihoko M. Nelsen, MD, Nampa, ID, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Female • Age 68

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Nelsen

Dr. Mihoko M. Nelsen, MD
Are you Dr. Nelsen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Boise, ID |

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is incredibly judgmental and likes to place blame for the condition before she even knew what the condition might be.

- in Nampa, ID |

I love Dr. Nelsen. She has an amazing ability to provide excellent care centered toward healing. She provides detailed education in regards to diet and how it affects our immune system. If you are looking for a provider who will encourage "healing" and not just medication to put a bandaid on your illness, you will love Dr. Nelsen. With her support, knowledge and encouragement, she puts the "healing" in your hands.

- in Meridian, ID |

Dr. Nelsen is very experienced and knowledgable . She is very straight forward and her diagnosis is accurate and complete.She is very compassionate and provided me with numerous resources to help me remedy my condition. Dr. Nelsen's follow up provided me with practical solutions to turn around my neuropathy.

- in Nampa, ID |

Dr. Nelson was terrific diagnosing my spouse's medical problems. She adjusted his diet and medication and he's doing wonderful. We consulted with several physicians and she went above and beyond in caring for him. Thank you so much Dr. Nelson. You helped us termendously.

- in Meridian, ID |

I have been very pleased with the direction that Dr Nelsen has taken with the treatment of my disease. After the first 3 months I have experienced very positive results. Dr Nelsen took the time to listen to my issues and was firm on the coarse of action.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Neurology Specialists Near Nampa, ID