Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD

Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/J/7/YJ7K4_w120h160_v1089.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Female • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Andrews

Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD
Are you Dr. Andrews?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 135 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 135

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Butler, KY |

Dr. Andrews repaired my rotary cuff and a tendon in my arm. She provided detailed information about the surgery, the pain associated with the procedure, her treatment plan, the requirements for physical therapy and the length and expectations for the healing process before and throughout the process. She is compassion and dedicated to her patients. Her credentials are outstanding but the care she provided exceeded my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone who needs orthopedic services

- in Loveland, OH |

Excellent patient/doctor relationship. Very caring

- in Cincinnati, OH |

Dr. Andrews is the best Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Doctor in the Region and most probably one of the best in the U.S. I have been her patient for 20 years and have nothing but great things to say about her. She has done my last 4 knee surgeries and a shoulder surgery. The outcome on all of them were excellent. Her bedside manner is always cheery and professional. I would highly recommend her!

- in Pille |

I have been a patient of Dr Andrews for about 15 years. She has performed two surgeries on me and I have been very satisfied. I find she and her staff to be very compassionate and I have full trust in her abilities. I will continue using her as my orthopedic surgeon and highly recommend her to others.

- in Cincinnati, OH |

I had a torn rotator cuff (less than 1 cm.) and a small bicep tear and a spur. From day one, I was impressed with how Dr. Andrews helped me make my decisions, prepared me for surgery and got me started on my physical therapy both before surgery and immediately post the operation. I had my first PT the day after my operation. All went well. I was prepared for the worst, but pleasantly surprised at how quickly I am recovering. I did get a second opinion. It was identical to Dr. Andrew's.

- in West Chester, OH |

I've been a patient for years. Dr. Andrews has done orthoscopic surgery on both knees and recently did total knee replacement. My recovery with all has gone well.

- in Fairfield, OH |

We would highly recommend Dr. Andrews. We have both had two different procedures and all with very good results and, we really like Dr. Andrews. She is courteous, friendly, listens, and provides very thorough feedback re, the issues and treatments. She shows that she really cares about us.

- in Fairfield, OH |

I had a meniscus tear that she repaired. Everything went as she said. Her bedside manor is excellent and explains the procedure very nicely. I would recommend her to any one needing a doctor for any procedure she preforms.

- in Middletown, OH |

Dr. Andrews is awesome. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding and just a delightful and upbeat person as well as a great surgeon. She is thorough and took time with me. Not only is she a wonderful doctor she is a remarkable person. She's be a great friend.

- in Cincinnati, OH |

She is a very caring doctor. She has great bedside manner. Her personal skills with the patient are excellent and she was good surgeon.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Michael L. Swank, MD
Dr. Dirk Pruis, MD
Dr. Paul Gangl, MD
Dr. Scott L. Slivka, MD
1.05 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.