Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD

Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/J/7/YJ7K4_w120h160_v1089.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Female • Age 58

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Andrews

Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD
Are you Dr. Andrews?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 129 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 129

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Fairfield, OH |

We would highly recommend Dr. Andrews. We have both had two different procedures and all with very good results and, we really like Dr. Andrews. She is courteous, friendly, listens, and provides very thorough feedback re, the issues and treatments. She shows that she really cares about us.

- in Fairfield, OH |

I had a meniscus tear that she repaired. Everything went as she said. Her bedside manor is excellent and explains the procedure very nicely. I would recommend her to any one needing a doctor for any procedure she preforms.

- in Middletown, OH |

Dr. Andrews is awesome. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding and just a delightful and upbeat person as well as a great surgeon. She is thorough and took time with me. Not only is she a wonderful doctor she is a remarkable person. She's be a great friend.

- in Cincinnati, OH |

She is a very caring doctor. She has great bedside manner. Her personal skills with the patient are excellent and she was good surgeon.

- in Cincinnati, OH |

I have been seeing Dr. Andrews since 2001. I don't even live in Cincinnati, but when I need orthopedic care this is where you will find me! She is very comprehensive in her approach explaining the situation and identifying the treatment options.

- in Middletown, OH |

Dr. Andrews is very knowledgeable. She talks to patients in language they can understand and makes sure you know what is going on.

- in Loveland, OH |

Dr. Andrews took her time to be clear with all information, even using drawings so I could better my specific issues. I always found her upbeat, friendly and open every time I visited her. She addressed my concerns in a patient, unhurried manner until I was satisfied.

- in Cincinnati, OH |

Dr. Andrews correctly diagnosed my knee issues before I had an MRI. The MRI confirmed her diagnosis. Her manner was courteous & professional at every visit. Before surgery, Dr. Andrews was explicit about the possible outcomes I could expect. My arthroscopic surgery, performed by Dr. Andrews, was successful in relieving my knee pain.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Michael L. Swank, MD
Dr. Joseph Thomas, MD
3.61 miles away
Dr. Marc T. Galloway, MD
Same location as Dr. Andrews
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.