Key things you need to know aboutDr. Savcenko:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Savcenko's Specialties
- Cardiac Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 18 procedures
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- See all 21 conditions
More About Dr. Savcenko's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- 1650 West College Street
- Grapevine, TX 76051
- Baylor Medical Center at Irving
- 1901 North Macarthur Boulevard
- Irving, TX 75061
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Savcenko
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- 1901 Butterfield Rd Ste 220
- Downers Grove, IL 60515
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Savcenko!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Savcenko. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Savcenko!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Savcenko. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.